Rover Coupe Owners Club
The Rover Coupe Owners Club forum was started back in 2002 and its aims then were the same as they are now, to promote the Rover 200 Coupe in all its forms2. The site has a vast resource of information; from the original specifications information and buyer’s guide to technical help. The club is considered to be one of the friendliest in the Rover enthusiast community with many members prepared to help out wherever and whenever they can.
By joining the club as a full member you will be supporting the club in achieving its aims:
- To maintain a centralised resource of technical knowledge about the Rover 200 Coupe for the benefit of its members.
- To promote the Rover 200 Coupe to all generations at meets and shows regionally, nationally and internationally.
- To facilitate the sourcing of parts that are no longer available that may jeopardise the future of the Rover 200 Coupe’s presence on the roads.
- To preserve as many Rover 200 Coupes on the road by whatever reasonable means.
- To provide a friendly community environment to enjoy your Rover Coupe with other likeminded owners.
For more details about Membership Benefits visit ROVER COUPE OWNERS MEMBERSHIP PAGE
The club is run by an elected committee of volunteers. Members receive a list of contact details as part of the welcome pack when they join the club. The Rover Coupe Owners Club are pleased to partnered with Motaclan Limited who are providing special offers and discounts for all The Rover Coupe Owners Club members.
REGISTER NOW to Get 7.5% OFF With The Rover Coupe Owners Club Membership.
For Special Offers and Discounts
On Rover Coupe, Spares & Parts Register Today
Valid for Rover Coupe Owners Club only. We hugely value your privacy, and you may unsubscribe at any point. Terms and conditions apply.